Crovation Limited (Crovation) was established in 2014 and comprises a group of professionals that specialize in the development and maintenance of real estate. The company has since inception embarked on conceptualization, execution and maintenance of real estate for a hand full of corporate
and individual clients thus fast building a strong reputation as a skillful and dependable firm bringing innovative solutions and approaches to its various engagements. Crovation prides itself on being customer friendly real estate development firm where you can be rest assured your investment is secure.
JOB TITLE: PROJECT ENGINEER [Civil Engineer]
1. Undertaking technical and feasibility studies including site investigations.
2. Analyze survey reports, maps, drawings, blue prints, aerial photography, and other topography or geologic data to plan projects.
3. Using a range of computer packages for developing detailed construction designs
4. Plan and design transportation or hydraulic systems and structures, following construction and government standards, using design software and drawing tools.
5. Compute load and grade requirements, water flow rates, and material stress factors to determine design specifications.
6. Inspect project sites to monitor progress and ensure conformance to design specifications and safety or sanitation standards.
7. Resolving design and development problems.
8. Direct or participate in surveying to lay out installations and establish reference points, grades and elevations to guide construction.
9. Liaising with clients and a variety of professionals including architects and subcontractors.
10. Managing budgets and project resources.
11. Scheduling material and equipment purchases and deliveries.
12. Ensuring projects run smoothly and structures are completed within budget and on time.
13. Perform other duties and responsibilities as requested by the Managing Director.
14. Project Engineer should have 3-6 years experience
JOB TITLE: PROJECT FOREMAN
1. Assisting the site engineer and project manager in executing technical tasks.
2. Proper management of the site account and documents.
3. Managing the site store with respect to receiving procured materials, distributing requested materials to engineers/artisans and proper security for site materials.
4. Ensuring that materials needed on site are requested for through the appropriate channels and are available for use by the site engineer/artisan when required.
5. Managing budgets and projects resources.
6. Proper management of the site office.
7. Project Foreman should have 1-3 years experience.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org,
The applicant should be ready to attend interview and resume almost immediately.
Application Deadline: 20th October, 2016