Connect with us

NEWS

Bomb Rips Gombe Terminus

Valentine Chinyem

Published

on

A bomb blast has just gone off at the Gombe Terminus, the Dadin-Kowa motor park and Dukku Motor Park  in Gombe state.

However, no one has claimed responsibility for the incident which took place around 7:30 pm on Wednesday, but the blast is said to have killed over 40 persons.

The dreaded Boko Haram sect is suspected to have carried out these attacks.

“So far we have recovered 12 dead bodies,” said the rescue worker at Dadin Kowa terminus, while a witness at the second in the Dukku area said: “I counted up to 30 dead bodies at the scene.”

The Gombe state police confirmed only the first blast but did not give a death toll